Netflix is one of the most popular streaming websites that provides its customers with online streaming of movies and TV shows. These services are accessible from any device by installing the application specially built for such a website. The application is compatible with both iOS and Android platforms. If you are working on the computer, then it can be accessed via a browser. But, with the web version, netflix error code m7121-1331 issue can cause difficulty in your entertainment mode.
This error code may occur frequently when you are running it on a high-speed browser. These high-speed browsers are problem creators which can affect the functioning of the player. Thus, such browsers can prevent you from watching your favorite shows on Netflix. We will explain to you in detail how to fix netflix error code m7121-1331.
What is the Error Code: M7121-1331 on Netflix?
The error code: m7121-1331-2205 in Netflix can mostly be explained similarly to the playback problem. The chances of the occurrences of error are high when you are operating Netflix on the web browser. Sometimes the browser may not be supportive to run Netflix. When you try to operate the web applications on such an unsupported web browser, then there are more chances to face netflix error code m7121 1331 4027. These messages may appear on your computer screen, in the result:
- Unexpected Error Occurred
- error code: m7121-1331-2205
- Something went wrong
- Try Again
- Reload the website
Reasons For Netflix Error Code m7121-1331
There are numerous reasons behind M7121 1331 error. We have listed the most common issues below:
- Using a browser that is not Netflix supportive is the main reason behind error M7121-1331.
- You have not enabled the HTML 5 on your browser, which is the latest version of HTML. This is the most used version by all the latest streaming players.
- Due to an internal outage in the Netflix
- If the server of the platform which you are using is down, then an error can occur.
- The extension of chrome avoiding playback procedure causes Netflix error code m7121-1331-p7 chrome.
- Uncleaned cookies, browsing history, cache data may also create obstacles in running Netflix properly on your device.
- The google chrome may be in damaged damage condition or maybe the files related to it are crashed.
- You may be using the outdated version of the browser. Because Netflix is designed in such a way that it supports only the latest version of the browser. So, if you are using an outdated version, you would never be able to run Netflix on your computer device. The error code: m7111-1331 will keep occurring again and again.
- Bad cookies or cache may be preventing the playback services.
First check all the above-mentioned reasons behind the error code: m7121-1331. If your issue is resolved then it is great. But, in case you are still facing Netflix error code, then we will explain the methods to resolve Netflix Error M7121-1331.
The methods to solve Netflix Error Code M7121-1331-P7 Issue
As already explained, error code: m7121-1331 is mainly a browser-related issue. Before moving further to any step, you must check the latest updates related to the browser you are currently using. It does not matter which browser you are using. It can be Mozilla, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc. Apart from this, make sure that HTML 5 version is enabled on your system. Additionally, check your internet connection including admin access.
Read further steps and methods to fix m7121-1331-2205:
Method-1 Ensure You Are Using HTML 5 Supportive Browser
It is the most famous fact about Netflix that it supports only some well-established browsers. These browsers are chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, etc. If you are using an unsupportive browser and want to operate Netflix on it, then it’s impossible. Using a browser like Speed Browser would never let you stream video on your device.
Browsers like Safari, Mozilla, Chrome, and Firefox are automatically enabled with HTML5. Newly launched browsers or browsers having less popularity have the least chances of having enabled HTML 5. You have to check whether your browser has enabled HTML5 or not. Check How to enable HTML5 in old browsers?
Below is the list of web browsers that are supported by Netflix:
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and more.
- Safari web browser on Mac OS X 10.10
- The latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome 64Bit variant on Windows 7 and above.
- Opera latest version or above on Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac Osx 10.10 or above.
Now check if the Netflix error code M7121-1331-P7 issue is resolved or still occurs.
Method-2 Disable Chrome Extensions
Are you using Google Chrome and have installed a lot of extensions? Then there are huge chances that these extensions are creating problems in your way of using Netflix. You have to disable them if you do not want to face m7121-1331-2205 code error. Here are the steps to disable such extensions:
- Open chrome web browser and type “chrome://extensions” in the address bar.
- Have a look at all the extensions you have in your browser.
- Now toggle each of the extensions off.
- After finishing this task, restart your chrome browser and try playing Netflix again.
If you can stream videos without facing Netflix error codes after performing this method then this method has successfully worked for you.
Method-3 Update Uninstall or Reinstall Google Chrome
In case, the above-mentioned methods failed to solve m7121-1331-p7 netflix error code, then no need to worry. This method will surely work for you. Check carefully if there is any update available for your chrome browser. If you find any updates available, then update your browser immediately. If you are finished with updating the task, now restart your browser and try to access Netflix.
In case, you do not find any update, means you already have an updated version of chrome. Now you should uninstall that browser and reinstall it. There are possibilities that your old browser is corrupted, this can be solved only by reinstalling the whole browser again. After reinstalling chrome, try using Netflix.
Method-4 Clean Cookies and Cached Data from Your Computer
The error code M7121-1331 on Netflix can be seen if there are uncleaned cookies and cached data in your web browser. Therefore, you should go for cleaning the cookies, cache including other data which is creating hurdles in your web browser.
Here are the steps to clean or remove the cache from browsers:
- Go to the address bar.
- Type “chrome://settings”
- Press Enter
- Scroll down the screen and click on “Advanced” button.
- After clicking on the advanced button, click on the option “Clear Browsing Data”.
- This action will delete all the temporary files which contain browsing data.
- Now launch Google Chrome again and open Netflix. Now check if you are able to run Netflix without m7121-1331-p7 netflix playback error.
Method-5 Check Netflix Server Status
There are chances that you are facing the problem due to an offline Netflix server. Now the main thing you have to do is to check the server of Netflix.
It is very easy to do. What you have to do is, only check the status of the server by wising the Netflix website https://help.netflix.com/en/is-netflix-down. If you see that server is down, you should have to wait till the time it comes back online.