Facing [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] Microsoft outlook error? As you all know Microsoft outlook is one of the most useful applications to send and receive emails on daily basis. It is one of the most utilized sources of communication in our everyday life. Besides email, there are many other features of the application that we utilize. So, facing pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde error in your communication process would be irritating for you.
While facing issues in the outlook the users try out their best to solve such errors. But it’s not an easy task for everyone. Maybe some people having good knowledge solves it in few minutes. But it is not everyone’s cup of tea. Here we are going to tell you some easy method to solve the pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde Microsoft outlook error:
What is Error Code?
Error code is a type of error that anyone can phase while using any application. If you are watching this error, means your Microsoft office is not working properly. Then how to deal with Microsoft Outlook effectively. Here we will explain you some basic guidelines to solve pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde.
Reasons behind (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) Microsoft Outlook Error
The reasons behind unwanted error (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) are as follows:
- One of the main reasons behind (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error can be that you use Microsoft Outlook with huge outlook accounts on the same IP address. The MS outlook counts it in malfunction. Which can make MS breakdown.
- The huge quantity of cache files can be one of the reasons behind (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error.
- The various store records in the Microsoft outlook may cause this error.
- If you use Microsoft Outlook Software, then it may cause (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) bug. Otherwise, the error is not seen in MS Outlook.
- Because of a broken app file, the Microsoft viewpoint error can occur.
- Do not keep score records in Microsoft application, this may cause an error.
- Sometimes (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error may occur due to a cracked version which you have installed of MS Outlook.
If you are facing the error without the above-mentioned reasons. Then we would advise you to Microsoft and explain your problem to them. They will surely help you to solve out this error caused.
Methods to solve [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] Error
There are huge ways to solve Microsoft Outlook errors. This is the most common error which the users face while using the application. You must have heard about numerous ways to solve out (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error. Here we are going to tell you the best and genuine ways to solve MS Outlook error. These methods are surely going to help you out.
Method 1: By disabling your Antivirus Program to fix (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error
Antivirus programs are the most common reason behind the error in every application. If you are also using antivirus programs in your system in which you are running MS outlook then it’s time to disable it. It may be stopping you to send an email or message to the other side. It may cause hurdles in connecting you to the client on another side. Do not forget to turn on the antivirus after solving (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error. Read the below-mentioned steps to perform this method:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Visit update and security option.
- Click on the Window Security option.
- Select Virus & Threat Protection.
- Now click manage settings.
- Here you will see Real-time protection, click on it and disable it.
Also Read: How to Get Rid of Captcha on Omegle
Method 2: Check for Replacement Accounts to solve [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde]
Another reason can be that you may have opened other copy Microsoft accounts in your system. This may be causing (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error. So you need to check the duplicate accounts and close them or log out from these accounts. Read the below-mentioned steps to perform this task:
- Barrage Outlook.
- Go to Account Configuration.
- Now open Mailing Tab.
- Look carefully at the list of your emails and find out the duplicate accounts if you have any.
- Now click Eliminate option to delete these duplicate accounts.
Method 3: Check Your Viewpoint Settings to fix [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] Error
As the error may be caused due to performing the wrong steps during the installation of MS Outlook. The most important thing you can do to solve the error is by changing the Microsoft Outlook Setting. Follow the below-mentioned steps to solve the error:
- Launch Outlook.
- Open the tool menu and click accounts.
- If you have more than one Microsoft accounts, then you have to check out which one is showing an error code.
- After selecting that account, click on properties.
- Check its ID and click on the off chance which is set according to the email worker.
- Go and find out more settings, click on the outgoing server tab. Now make sure to check out that the Outgoing Server Authentication is on.
- By clicking the advanced tab, make sure that SMTP & POP settings are the same as the email hosting provider.
- Click ok after saving the settings.
Method 4: Reinstall and Uninstall the App to Fix [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde]
If the above mentioned methods to solve (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error does not work for you. Then uninstall the app and reinstall it would be a great option for you. Follow the below-mentioned step to do it:
- Go to the control panel.
- Open Programs and Features.
- Now choose MS Office or Outlook from the list on the screen and click Uninstall button.
- A new window will automatically open. You just need to follow the instructions to uninstall the Microsoft outlook application.
- After completing the uninstallation task, reinstall Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Errors Other Than [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] Occur in Microsoft Outlook:
This is the list of error which you can phase when you are using the Microsoft Outlook app. If you phase any of the below-mentioned error codes when you are communicating. Then you should try the methods which we have mentioned above. Here is the list of MS Outlook errors: