Salesforce expertise is a more popular skill in the current market. It is the basic technology of digital enterprises. Still, its applications and ecosystems make it also a powerful automation tool for sales teams. It’s an indispensable technology solution for online marketing departments and likewise. The essential job roles and certifications available to Salesforce are used efficiently by Salesforce solutions.
IDC shows that the number of positions that Salesforce skills need has increased considerably, with the Salesforce ecosystem expected to achieve 3.3 million new employment and revenue over $850 billion worldwide by 2022.
You can choose several Salesforce certifications to improve or become more expert in your industry, regardless of whether you are a salesforce developer, manager, architect, and marketing specialist. It can help you get a better career and help you to increase your knowledge about Salesforce. Thus, salesforce online training can be advantageous for you. You can raise your salary from an uncertified one.
The different salesforce certifications
You can choose the selection of Salesforce certifications according to your interest or your professional job.
- Salesforce Administrator: Candidates should be proficient in Salesforce adaptability and configuration. And manage users to get the most from the platform’s capabilities to achieve this certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator: Candidates should be experts in developing complex reports, dashboards, and automated processes, using the full Salesforce administration features.
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist: This accreditation honors specialists implementing CPQ solutions, designing and building quotations to satisfy client needs.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Application Builder: The credentials for Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder need to develop, construct and install custom apps on the Force.com platform. This credential involves more programming and engineering than other programming qualifications for certified administrators.
- Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer: This certification checks the skills and expertise of applicants to design an eCommerce solution via their Commerce Cloud Digital Platform.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I: Candidates must also construct the data model, user interface, business logic. Also security for custom apps using Apex and Visualforce for this examination.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II: For the examination, applicants must design, create, test, and deploy programmed solutions that are readily maintainable, robust, and reusable. They also need to follow Apex design patterns and best practices in object-oriented programming.
- Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer: For Salesforce B2C Commerce Digital, candidates should be experienced, full-stack developers.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer: Certified cloud marketing developers can benefit from practical experience throughout the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification: It is for individuals who understand the functionality and capabilities of Salesforce. And can construct a role hierarchy, dataset model, and suitable sharing mechanisms.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect Certification: This is for anyone with experience creating global websites that support various brands.
- Salesforce Data Architecture & Management Designer Certification: This certification is intended for people who can assess the needs of architecture and develop high-performance solutions for the Force.com platform.
- Salesforce Development Life Cycle & Deployment Designer Certification: It is meant for people with experience in lifecycle approaches for project development.
- Heroku Architecture Designer Salesforce Certification: It is intended for people with knowledge about architecture, app deployment and management, and workflows on Heroku.
- Identity & Access Management Designer Salesforce Certification: It is aimed at individuals who can evaluate the architectural needs and then develop scalable solutions that meet the Single Sign-on (SSO) criteria on the Force.com platform.
- Integration Architecture Designer Salesforce Certification: This certification is meant for experts who can study the architectural requirements and build a scalable solution on the Force.com platform that meets the integration needs.
- Sharing & Visibility Designer Salesforce Certification: This is a certificate intended for professionals in Salesforce who can assess the requirements and design the high-performance technological solutions on Force.com which satisfy the criteria for sharing and visibility.
- System Architect Salesforce Certification: This certification is intended for people who can test, manage and integrate with other external systems.
- Technical Architect Salesforce Certification: It is for those working on Force.com to analyze the client architecture to provide safe and high-performance technology solutions.
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant: This certification is intended for professionals implementing applications in the Salesforce Community. It helps customers configure and manage communities and platform problems.
- Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant: This certification is for consultants with experience deploying products from the Salesforce Education Cloud solutions.
- Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant: This certificate is intended for consultants with experience in Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery.
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant: This certification acknowledges professionals who create customer Salesforce solutions. And administer and configure client Salesforce applications.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant: Salesforce marketing cloud E-mail applications and troubleshoot platform problems must be configured and implemented by applicants.
- Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant: This gives consultants their experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Solutions.
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant: This Certification is designed, implemented, and maintained by professionals based on Pardot business requirements.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant: Sales cloud solutions involving the application and interface design must be designed and implemented. And analytics can be administered and designed for tracking purposes.
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant: This certification acknowledges persons who develop contact center solutions and metric tracking analytics solutions.
Other Salesforce certifications
- Salesforce Pardot Expert certifications: Professionals can gain two credentials from Pardot. Salesforce B2B marketing automation platform, including the Certified Pardot Specialist. And also the Certified Pardot Consultant.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing certifications: Three marketing certificates are available for Salesforces: Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant; Certified Cloud E-Mail Specialist for Salesforce Marketing Cloud E-mail application and Marketing Cloud Developer.
When you see the rate of Salesforce adoption and the platform’s expansion, you may expect that Salesforce is here to remain. Learning Salesforce will help you learn new competencies. Take advantage of the new opportunities and re-establish the lost confidence for 2020. In that case, Salesforce will help you get to know one of the most active CRM platforms.