Flu prevention is at the forefront of many peoples’ minds this time of year. The flu can disrupt work, school and other responsibilities. It’s also dangerous for many people and can complicate existing health conditions. Fortunately, there is an alternative to over-the-counter and prescription medications for those who want to boost their immune systems in preparation for flu season. Here is what you should know about the best homeopathic flu prevention medication and how to get it.
Natural Ways to Reduce Coughing
Coughing is one of the most obvious and inconveniencing symptoms of the flu. For many people, coughing continues long after other flu symptoms have run their course. If you’re looking for the best way to reduce coughing from the flu, it’s worth looking into natural remedies for cough, such as Brillia Health’s Cough Control product.
Cough Control quickly works to reduce the intensity and the frequency of coughs (including from the flu). It doesn’t require a prescription and helps the immune system recover more quickly from illness. Instead of containing controversial chemicals or other ingredients that may come with unwanted side effects, Cough Control simply uses immune globulins to help combat common causes of coughing.
The immune globulins in Cough Control target Bradykinin, morphine and histamine. These three things are all known to cause inflammation, congestion, and other common symptoms associated with coughing. Due to the absence of potentially harmful ingredients in the formula, the product can be used for children as young as 3 years old. Anyone who wants more information should take a look at Brillia studies showing the science behind the brand’s products.
Natural Ways To Boost the Immune System
In addition to taking a good homeopathic flu prevention product, it’s also important to do other things to boost the immune system. The healthier your immune system, the more likely you are to recover quickly from the flu and other illnesses. Here are a few suggestions for helping reinforce the body’s natural defenses against sickness.
- Drink plenty of water and other healthy fluids (such as broths and soups)
- Reduce your stress as much as possible
- Get sufficient sleep at night
- Exercise regularly (aim for at least 30 minutes per day, even if you have to split it up into smaller sections)
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of nutrient-packed fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats
- Boost your gut health with probiotics (such as yogurt, kefir, unpasteurized kimchi, sauerkraut, tofu, and kombucha
- Take supplements as needed if your vitamin and mineral levels are low (many people have low vitamin D levels without realizing it!)
- Consider using an air purifier to clean the air inside your home and minimize irritants in the air
- Avoid consuming sugary and highly processed foods and drinks
- Take a cough-reduction product such as Brillia Health Cough Control
These are all fairly easy things you can do to support your immune system and help it do its job more effectively. A healthy immune system is your first line of defense against the flu and many other types of illnesses you are likely to encounter this year. If you do get sick despite your best efforts, try a homeopathic flu prevention product to recover more quickly.