How many times have you sent an email to a prospect and wondered whether or not it has actually reached the inbox of the said prospect? This is a process called deliverability and it is vastly different from email delivery. When we look at email marketing and marketing automation platforms that have been integrated with CRM, like Agile CRM and many others, we need to understand that we are not merely investing in the process of sending emails, but we are also investing in a process that ensures those emails reach the right inboxes. So let us have a look at what deliverability can actually do for your business with alternatives to Agile CRM and other such platforms:
Put you on the Map:
When your email shows up in the inbox of your prospect, there is a certain trust factor and authentication. This trust factor and authentication automatically happens in the mind of the person looking at that email.
Deliver you From Spam:
When you go with a platform like getting a response or an alternative to Agile CRM, you will find that you are not relegated to the spam older any longer. This also helps you build brand authority in your niche, one inbox at a time.
Now that you have escaped the rut of the spam folder and found a place in the inboxes of your prospects and leads, the other side of the coin is to create campaigns that are engaging in terms of visual play and content. This is possible with any of the Agile CRM alternatives that help you choose from a number of templates and designs.
Call for Action:
In every deliverable, there has to be a call for action button that comes at the end of engaging content so that people know exactly what they have to do in order to become your customer.
Creating a Brand Following:
By creating engaging campaigns that routinely show up in people’s inboxes to answer crux questions, you are also earning a brand following since your subscriber list will grow and there will be a greater movement towards and chances of people clicking on your call for action button.
With better deliverability comes better CRM since the information will be properly stored and called up by getting Response and the alternatives to Agile CRM, during various tasks and stages within the sales pipeline. This leads to better integration between marketing automation and CRM as well – one that produces sure shot results!
When it comes to achieving deliverability and deliverables that also drive engagement, there are a number of platforms that bring in this element through their careful integration of CRM and marketing automation. Here is a quick list of platforms like Agile CRM, or the Agile CRM alternatives that you can choose from, in order to increase deliverability even as you achieve stellar CRM and marketing automation:
- EngageBay: This is one of the best alternatives to Agile CRM that you can find out there. With EngageBay, you buy into a number of features and at affordable plans. These plans can easily be bought by small and growing businesses. These features go across a number of platforms to not only increase deliverability. But also increase the efficacy of your marketing automation efforts. EngageBay also helps you all corners of the digital world with an entire gamut of features from social media, to SEO. Even landing pages and of course, email marketing. The setup is relatively easy compared to all other Agile CRM alternatives. Even as you get constant support for easy resolution of any glitches.
- CampaignMonitor: This platform is basically all about the wonderful templates that can drive engagement and increase the deliverability of your emails with its various methods aimed at better marketing automation. As an alternative to Agile CRM, it may not be the absolute best. If you are looking at email marketing alone, then it may be a good alternative.
- Benchmark: This platform claims that it has a people-centric approach which is said to increase the deliverability of your emails and other collateral that you may be sending out there. As one of the Agile CRM alternatives, it gets the job done as far as CRM. Email marketing is also concerned. Yet it is lacking in other areas of complete marketing automation.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit has made a name for itself as one of the alternatives to Get Response by bringing you some great templates that can drive engagement and prompt a click on the call for action button when it comes to email marketing efforts.
- Drip: This is a CRM and email marketing platform that gives you the standard functions for email marketing with an eye on increasing deliverability. Yet, it may not be the most affordable platform out there as an alternative to Agile CRM.
The above analysis shows that EngageBay would be the best and most affordable of all the Agile CRM alternatives. It helps to increase the deliverability of your emails and other deliverables.